Vinetree adheres a policy of hiring local employees who are familiar with the local area around the resorts as well as nonlocals who have experience running a hotel. These two groups of employees working and cooperating together, formed a harmonious family. Bringing you a deep local strength while adhering to an international philosophy of management standards. Vinetree give you a more humane, personalized and meticulous standard of service.
1. Hold an intermediate or advanced accountant certificate;
2. Have 10 years or more of experience in a professional accounting position;
3. Be honest, and safeguard the reasonable interests of the company.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, in hotel management, tourism management or a related field.
2. Have five or more years of formal star hotel management experience and love the hotel industry;
3. With strong execution, able to follow the job description.
4. English above CET4, and fluent in spoken English.
1. Under the leadership of the sales director, closely cooperate with relevant departments to complete the work;
2. Develop a marketing plan, design sales models, sales development of relevant policies;
3. For new and existing customers to maintain and manage, achieve sales goals;
4. English above CET4, be able to communicate in English.
1. Responsible for design and sale of the company’s / subsidiaries’ various agricultural products.
2. 5 years or more relevant work experience in sales of agricultural products;
3. Willing to go on business trips (to Yunnan Province);
Note: This job is performance-related, treatment favorably!